Deep River is Hiring!
Deep River Partners, Ltd., a leading Residential Architecture and Interior Design firm, is looking for motivated individuals to join our award-winning team. Our collaborative studio culture encourages personal and professional growth and provides opportunities to work in the luxury single family residential market.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Interior Designer
- Architectural Design Associate
The ideal candidate has a degree in Interior Design, a minimum of 3 years experience, and would embody and successfully perform the following:
- Client services including programming and assessment, schematic design, and preliminary selection of product finishes, as well as design development and final documentation of product selections.
- Working knowledge of finish products including plumbing, countertops, paint, decorative light fixtures, wall covering, tile, hardware, and expertise in selecting furniture, fabric, accessories and window treatments.
- Experience with interior components and custom furniture detailing, interiors integration with architecture, consultant integration, code interpretation, and rendering and drawing skills.
- Strong communication skills to sell Deep River Partners’ services and design solutions.
- Positively manage client expectations from initial contact through move in.
- Positively collaborate with team members on design theming and documentation.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), QuickBooks, and CAD drafting.
The following attributes and qualifications, while not required, would be desired:
- Membership in ASID or IIDA
- NCIDQ certification
Full time, salaried position with health, disability and dental benefits, 401K and profit sharing, PTO, Paid Holidays.
Please forward resumes to Natalie Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Design Associate
In assisting in the completion of schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration, the candidate will need:
- Ability to work within a small team environment effectively
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- Light Frame Wood Construction knowledge of components and detailing
- Ability to coordinate and integrate the work of structural, HVAC, lighting consultants and construction team
- CAD experience (Archicad a plus) and virtual modeling skills
- Post-production visualization skills (Photoshop, Twinmotion, etc.)
- Specification writing skills
- Ability to manage and integrate product selections and put in schedule form
- Ability to conduct code research and document existing conditions
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s in Architectural Sciences (Master’s preferred)
- Licensure, or ability to, a plus
- 5 plus years of experience
- Work experience a plus in the luxury home design industry
Please send resume or inquiries to email@example.com