Posted On March 9, 2021
Deep River Partners, Ltd., a leading Residential Architecture and Interior Design firm, is looking for motivated individuals to join our award-winning team. Our collaborative studio culture encourages personal and professional growth and provides opportunities to work in the luxury single family residential market.
The ideal candidate has a degree in interior design, a minimum of 3 years’ experience, and would embody and successfully perform the following:
- Client services including programming and assessment, schematic design, and preliminary selection of product finishes as well as design development and final documentation of product selections.
- Working knowledge of finish products including plumbing, countertops, paint, decorative light fixtures, wall covering, tile, hardware, and expertise in selecting furniture, fabric, accessories, and window treatments.
- Experience with interior components and custom furniture detailing, interiors integration with architecture, consultant integration, code interpretation, and rendering and drawing skills.
- Strong communication skills to sell Deep River services and design solutions.
- Positively manage client expectations from initial contact through move in.
- Positively collaborate with team members on design theming and documentation.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), QuickBooks, and CAD drafting.
The following attributes and qualifications, while not required, would be desired:
- Membership in ASID or IIDA
- NCIDQ certification
Full Time, salaried position with health, disability and dental benefits, 401K and profit sharing, PTO, Paid Holidays
Please forward resumes to Natalie Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org