Posted On August 9, 2017
Deep River Partners, Ltd., a leading architecture and interior design firm, is looking for a motivated individual with 1-3 years of experience to join our award winning team as a Sales and Office Administrator. The primary role will be to assist interior designers with product sales and will include the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate product pricing, estimates, invoices, and purchase orders
- Generate and mail invoices
- Receive and process payments
- Schedule and manage product deliveries and follow up on warranty items
- Prepare financial statements
- Manage office supplies and client hospitality items
- Ability to work independently and within a close knit team
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite is required
- Knowledge of residential furnishings industry desired but not required
20 hours/week with flexible schedule.
Please send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.